We may collect video, audio and photographic evidence that you may be seen/heard in. We will endeavour not to use such this evidence without your consent, but unfortunately this cannot always be the case. This evidence will be used in public presentations, media and advertising for ourselves and third party venues.
We collect personal information from you (such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc) when you complete registration or enquiry forms, submit comments to the Site, participate in message boards, blogs and other such user generated content facilities or send emails to us. Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
Cookies are files that store small amounts of information on your computer or other device (for example, your mobile phone). None of the cookies that we use contain information such as your real name or address, so you cannot be identified personally by them. Some of the cookies used by our websites are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf.
By using this Site, you agree that we may collect, hold, process and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with the Site services and developing our business which shall include (without limitation):
- Verifying your identity (for example when you return to the Site)
- Personalising your visits to the Site and developing the design and style of the Site to improve the services provided to you
- Informing you about the latest changes to the Site, or products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting
- Dealing with, and responding to you about, a comment you have submitted for or on our message boards, blogs and other such user generated content facilities
- Enabling you to share our content with others e.g. using our Email a friend and Share this article facilities
- Communicating (and personalising such communication) with you
- Informing you if you have been successful in any Site competitions or promotions
- Compiling customer reviews
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to comply with applicable laws (such as the Data Protection Act 1998) and government or regulatory bodies’ lawful requests for information.
No data transmission over the internet can be entirely secure, so we do not guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the Site. However, we use reasonable endeavours to protect the security of your personal information from unauthorised access or use by using encryption technology. In addition to these safeguards, your personal information is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act 1998. This provides that the information which we hold about you should be processed fairly and lawfully, should be accurate, relevant and not excessive, not be retained for longer than is necessary and, if applicable, be kept up to date. For more information on the Data Protection Act 1998 and your related rights please see www.ico.org.uk.
If you wish to review or receive copies of the personal information we hold about you, or have any other queries please write to us (including full details of your request) at:
2 Acacia Close
We may charge a small administration fee (not exceeding the maximum permitted by law) in relation to fulfilling a request for access to personal information.